Situated a mere 45 minutes from Cape Town, the Cape Winelands is known for its beauty, excellent restaurants and unrivalled wine. Our cycle tours allow you to experience all of this combined with your love of mountain biking.
The tours incorporate everything that makes cycling great. From spending time with friends, to exploring a new area and being able to cycle for hours on end on beautiful undisturbed track, knowing that a gourmet meal with fine wine is waiting to reward you for your efforts at the finish line.
When cycling in the Winelands the mountains are your playground. The many races in the area have ensured the creation of amazing tracks. In addition to this, Cornerstone.bike has formed partnerships with a number of farms thus giving you access to areas that would otherwise be unavailable.
We cater for those who appreciate the finer things in life - luxurious comfortable accommodation, gourmet food, delectable wines and a good hard cycle in an area unmatched for its beauty and quality of track.
Our tours are bespoke and we tailor-make a package to suit your individual requirements. Once booked Cornerstone.bike takes care of all the details from airport transfers to accommodation and restaurant bookings. All you need is your mountain bike and an expectation to be wowed! Let us create an unforgettable mountain biking experience - you won't regret it.
- Day trips to all the iconic single track destinations - Welvanpas, Jonkershoek, Boschendal, Tokai, etc.
- Overnighter for the serious rider from Paarl to Tulbagh via Kluitjieskraal.
- West Coast fatbike bonanza, we have 6 fatbikes that we rent out for this weekend of fun at Yzerfontein - come for the day or let us arrange your accommodation. Your accommodation will be booked or come for the day.
- Five day ride from Knysna to Cape Town
- The Tankwa Karoo ride - a beautiful ride, not to be missed!
Looking for something else? Contact us and we'll put something together for you.